Spring Golf Scramble - June 2023
This event is currently SOLD OUT at 144 golfers.
If you haven't already, please send names and handicaps to Marcia at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can.
This event marks the beginning of our golf calendar for the year and serves as a wonderful opportunity to support the Chamber programs and activities that foster and enhance a thriving and dynamic business environment in our region. Not only will you enjoy a fantastic round of golf, but you will also have the chance to participate in exciting hole challenges and win some incredible prizes!
We extend our heartfelt gratitude to our presenting sponsor, Darling's, for their generous support and commitment to the success of this tournament. Their contribution enables us to provide an exceptional experience for all participants.
What you can expect:
- Scramble teams of 4. Registered single players and groups of 2 will be grouped together.
- Course opens at 7:15. Shotgun start at 8am. K&A Engineering will be sponsoring our light breakfast from Frank's Bakery.
- Giveaway coffee mug from Bangor Savings Bank.
- Gift, water, scorecard, snacks and program (includes course map) will be on your carts (sponsored by Humana, Twin City Tile and Bangor International Airport) when you arrive.
- If you have purchased a Versant Power Gold Ball, that will be placed in your golf cart.
- Each player will have 3 complimentary chances at the GoNetSpeed Bullseye Putting Competition
- Epstein Commercial snacks will be available all day around the course, a cash bar will be available inside the ProShop and Jeff's Catering will catering our afternoon lunch (sponsored by Dave's World) after the tournament. Pepsi products will be located around the course.
- Cross Insurance/Sweep & Slate Hole Competitions - Straightest Drive - Hole #2, Closest to Pins - Holes #3 and #10, Longest Drive - (men & women) #6
- Greenway Equipment Hole In One - Hole in One - #16
- If you are in need of assistance throughout the day, volunteers in teal shirts with a Rollie's logo will be around to help answer any questions.
Versant Power Gold Ball Mulligan
- Teams may purchase ONE gold ball per team for $50
- The ball will be labeled with the team’s starting hole.
- The ball may be used for ONE SHOT (mulligan) per hole, but the shot must be outside of 75 yards. Any player may use the ball, but only one time per hole.
- The ball does not have to be used on every hole - or at all for that matter.
- If the team loses the ball, they are done with the advantage.
- At the end of the round, each team that returns the gold ball will have 3 strokes taken off their final score.
- Any team that loses the yellow ball will have 3 strokes added to their score.
GoNetSpeed Bullseye Putting Competition
- This will take place on the practice greens near the clubhouse
- 3 balls per player
- 5 points if your ball lands in the outer ring
- 10 points if it lands in the second ring
- 25 points if you make the putt
- If necessary, there will be a putt off at the end.
- One winner because it is based on accumulative points.
We sincerely look forward to your participation in this exciting event and appreciate your continued support of the Bangor Region Chamber of Commerce. Should you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact Marcia Baker at email@example.com or 947-0307.