Success Seminar September 2019 ~ Digital Marketing Strategies for the Holiday Season
This time of year most people are still in back-to-school mode, but savvy retailers are focused on creating the best marketing strategy for the holiday season. Successful retailers launch their holiday marketing campaigns on November 1st, so are you ready to make this holiday season your most profitable one yet?
- Email marketing campaigns
- Social media advertising campaigns
- Text campaigns, including dynamic mobile display landing pages
- Geofenced programmatic advertising campaigns
- Pre-roll and mid-roll video advertisements
- Location look-back campaigns
- IP targeting campaigns
- Digital radio advertising
- OTT/Digital TV advertising
Prior to founding Pulse Marketing Agency, Cíntia successfully led the marketing initiatives for paid publications and distance learning products for SAP and IBM worldwide while at Wellesley Information Services (WIS), led the marketing for Blackwell Publishing CME courses in the U.S. and South America while at Informa, PLC, and directed the Marketing and Publications Department for Cambridge College. Cíntia taught marketing and management classes at the New England School of Communications at Husson University in the past, and currently teaches marketing courses at the University of Maine Business School in Orono.