Accounts Payable Technician 57799
Come join the team at Northern Light Health in Brewer, Maine! We are seeking a full time Accounts Payable Technician. To view the complete job description, requirements and to apply today, go to: http://bit.ly/AcctsPayableTech. You can also contact the Talent Acquisition Department toll free 1-844-364-4473 with any questions.
Position Summary: Under the direction of the Accounts Payable Manager, the main responsibilities of this position are to accurately process vendor invoices for multiple EMHS companies. Duties include opening mail, working the electronic mailbox, matching invoices to purchase orders, keying invoices, scanning invoices, issuing checks, processing travel and employee reimbursements, vendor research, PO135 research and 1099 verification for vendor set up. Provides data for vendor file updates and maintenance. Also, handles other duties as assigned. This position requires direct supervision and adherence to a prescribed set of rules and procedures. The position monitored based on AP department productivity goals for accounts payable technicians.
• High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree in Business or Accounting preferred.
• At least three (3) years accounts payable or similar business experience required.
Other Skills Required
• Knowledge of PC's
• 10-key skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Keyboarding skills.
• Knowledge of QuickBooks and computerized accounts payable software (Lawson preferred).
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Organized and detail oriented.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.