Cardiac Technician #64933
To view the complete job description and apply, please visit: https://northernlighthealth.org/Careers/Position/64933/Cardiac%20Technician
The Cardiac Technician will function in the role of ECG, Stress, Device, or Event/Holter, ECP/ABI Technician. The Cardiac Technician is responsible for coordinating the patient flow to obtain requested tracings and vital signs for imaging and non-imaging studies in a fast paced environment.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
· Order verification
· Quality Assurance of the monitoring and ECG/Stress Testing equipment
· Obtaining appropriate tracings following approved policies and protocols.
· Proper patient preparation and education which may begin prior to the patient arrival.
· Part of a procedural team.
· Treat patients of all age groups which includes infancy, pediatrics, adults and geriatrics which requires knowledge of age specific protocols.
Work hours: The technician must be flexible to cover a variety of shifts with weekend, holiday and non-restricted call duties required as needed.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED: High School graduate or equivalent
· Prior experience working with Microsoft Office Professional and database management skills
· BLS Certification
· Two years office experience in a healthcare setting
· Cardiac, Device or Stress Technician: Prior ECG Experience
· Holter/Event Technician: Prior Telemetry Experience
· ECP (Enhanced counter-pulsation)/ABI (Ankle brachial index): Prior ECG Experience