Cert OT Assistant #65230
JOB SUMMARY: Provide inpatient OT treatments under the supervision of a therapist. Assist in the supervision of OT Assistant students.
· Associate Degree in Occupational Therapy
· Maine licensure or temporary permit pending licensure.
· CPR certification
OTHER SKILLS REQUIRE:
· Effective communication skills with peers, patient and family members
· Efficient time management skills
· Excellent written and verbal skills
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ninety percent of day is repetitive physical activity, including but not limited to constant walking, frequent heavy lifting, bending, balancing, stooping and reaching during patient contact.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Physical plant above average; OSHA exposure to blood borne pathogens: Level II