Client Service Specialist
This position requires flexibility, regular attendances according to work schedule stated in the offer letter and or/ the Personnel Action Document, the understanding that position responsibilities may vary at times, the need to be receptive to additional responsibilities that may be reasonably assigned by the Supervisor and the knowledge that processes are subject to change per organizational growth.
• Provide excellent customer service
• Resolve customer complains quickly and satisfactorily
• Collect pertinent information from customers in order to assist in the efficient processing of prescriptions
• Successfully triage prescriptions that are receive at the registers throughout the pharmacy
• Maintain a clean, appealing pharmacy/retail area free of clutter
• Maintains front store staff including stocking shelves, cleaning and pricings
• Properly process monetary transactions and registering reporting
• Efficiently and acutely process transactions through the Point of Sale System
• Meeting all compliance requirements for processing through the POS system including signatures, HIPAA, and identify confirmation
• Assist customers with finding front store merchandise and OTC’s
• Alert pharmacist-in-charge/site manager to problems or issues and enlist his/her input and assistance as necessary
• Participate in store meetings
• Offer/provide assistance to other staff members whenever necessary to complete assigned tasks.
* High School Diploma/General Educational Development (GED)