The Community Navigator is a split position serving the needs of patients receiving care from the Consult Telepsychiatry Team and who are beneficiaries of Healthy Life Resources. The Community Navigator works as part of a multi-disciplinary team. The Community Navigator provides discharge coordination for individuals who are being discharged from an acute care setting. The Community Navigator also provides on-going navigational services to beneficiaries of Healthy Life Resources. Healthy Life Resources is a direct-to-employer behavioral health, population health service. Navigational Services are provided through a population-based approach as well as individual interventions.
Competencies and skills:
- 5+ years of relative work experience required.
- Experience with MySQL, Oracle, SAP, SQL Server.
- Spreadsheet application with the ability to use calculations, formulas, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming.
- Email application with the ability to manage email as well as calendars, managing tasks and contacts, note taking, journaling, and web browsing.
- Word process application with the ability to create and edit documents, format, use tables, apply footnoting, create table of contents and mail merge techniques.
- Bachelor's Degree