Contracting Specialist (20882)
Do you like living life in the detail? Do you enjoy work that allows you to be organized? Does a position that is essential to practitioner hiring sound exciting to you? If so, we have a position for you!
This is a hybrid remote opportunity!
The Northern Light Health Medical Group has a unique opportunity for a full-time Contracting Specialist, reporting directly to the Manager of Provider Contracts and Compensation.
- Providing direct support to NLH Medical Group Administration in the area of provider contracting.
- Assisting in the process flow of Letters of Intent, employment contracts, amendments and memos of understanding for physician and non-physician clinical providers throughout NLH.
- Assist with ensuring that providers working under an employment agreement are compensated correctly based on the terms of the written contracts.
- Works closely with the System Medical Group and local member leadership to ensure consistency with contracting, operations and processes.
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with member organization leadership to ensure great onboarding and retention experiences.
- Associates Degree
- 2+ years of relative work experience
- Text "20882" to 207-506-0033
Apply Today - Visit the Northern Light Health Careers page at:
Career Opportunities and Jobs - Northern Light Health
And search for Job ID "20882"
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, veteran status, national origin, or any other legally protected status.