Office Coordinator 59475
Come join the team at Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center in Bangor, Maine! We are seeking a full time Office Coordinator. To view the complete job description, requirements and to apply today, go to: http://bit.ly/2EO2tcM. You can also contact the Talent Acquisition Department toll free 1-844-364-4473 with any questions.
Job Duties to include, but not limited to:
· Coordinates front office staff daily schedules
· Coordinates provider schedules
· Scheduling patients for office visits and procedures, working with vascular providers to provide excellent customer service and ensure a professional atmosphere.
· Coordinate referrals with Primary and Specialty Care practices; ensure insurance prior authorization for specialized procedures
· Associate degree in Business / medical related field or a minimum of 3 years medical office experience.
· 3 years medical office experience
· 1-2 years' experience with personal computers and frontline customer service
· Knowledge of insurance referrals
· ICD-9 and CPT coding experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.