Physical Therapist #60487
Job summary: Provide age specific evaluation and treatment to patients upon physician referral. Supervise physical therapist assistants and aides. Assist in the educational training of students.
Minimum Education Requirements:
· Graduate of an approved school for Physical Therapy
· Maine State licensure or licensure eligible
· CPR certification
Other skills required:
· Demonstrates proficiency in written and spoken English
· Effective communication with peers, patients, and family members
· Efficient time management skills
· Ability to supervise supportive personnel
Physical Requirements: Ninety percent of day is active but not limited to constant walking, frequent heavy lifting, bending, balancing, stooping, and reaching during patient contact.
Working Environment: Physical plant above average; OSHA exposure to blood borne pathogens: Level II.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.