Practice Manager #64738
Responsibility for day to day operations and full scope of practice management
Brief Summary of Duties:
· Maintain and ensure coverage of all clinic and staff schedules.
· Lead process improvements to meet annual goals set by the Practice Management Division.
· Ensure compliance with all regulatory and EMMC guidelines for practice, providers, employees, and patients.
· Development of annual budget and accountability to that budget for monthly variances.
· Responsibility of communication to Specialties and Providers on financial standing of areas.
· Conducts all non-physician performance appraisals and issues corrective action
· Bachelor's Degree in Business or business related field required.
· Experience in motivating a work force required.
· 3 years of supervisory experience required.
· Experience in quality improvement required, (e.g., Data Management, Project Management, Lean or Six Sigma methodologies preferred)