Supervisor Telehealth (17742)
Northern Light Health
Department: Telehealth Services Admin
Position is located: Cianchette Professional Building
Work Type: Full Time \ 40 Hours Per Week \ 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Click to Apply: Supervisor - Telehealth
The Telehealth Supervisor, reporting to the Associate Vice President Telehealth, will work to deliver high quality customer service and is responsible for leading and assisting with the day-to-day telehealth operations for Northern Light Healthcare (NL) to ensure departmental and organizational goals are met or exceeded. This individual will assist in creating an environment that is conducive to exceptional service for customers and ensure that the organization’s obligations are being met with first line support, including but not limited to hours of coverage, coordination of resources, daily activities of the team, reporting, coaching and adherence to procedures. Responsible for hiring, performance reviews, and recommend personnel actions as needed. Collaborates with customers and other Northern Light departments to understand the importance of the systems with monitoring of issues, problems and resolutions. Maintains an active program of self-study and learning, to enhance professional skills and remain current with technological changes. Work with other NL departments and Member Organizations on issues, problems and protocols. Participates in special Northern Light Health projects, initiatives and other duties as assigned. Remains aware of employee demeanor, technical accuracy and conformity to company protocol and provide solutions to improve performance, efficiency, and reduce abandon calls while increasing the closure rate.
Provides excellent customer service to all levels of employees including customers, peers, and leadership. Participates and engages in team meetings, team building activities, and other opportunities to strengthen the department. Leads by example.
The Telehealth Supervisor presents a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire and has positive can-do attitude. This position is a role model for following NL policies, upholding professional standards, and performing all work in a manner respectful of others. The Telehealth Supervisor clearly communicates information through appropriate methods, reads and interprets the most complex information, collaborates with teams across departments, writes clearly and informatively, edits work for spelling and grammar, and listens well. This position regularly & consistently acts with the best interest of the organization, the patient, and the customer in mind.
This individual is expected to function at a higher skill level than the Analyst, Intermediate, or Senior positions and exercises independent direction and judgment. This person performs training and manages projects or processes within the department including the supervision of others as assigned.
The Telehealth Supervisor is a member of the Telehealth team that supports and promotes Telehealth adoption and expansion by assisting the Telehealth Leadership Dyad with the overall development, coordination, and operations of system Telehealth programs. The Telehealth Supervisor interacts effectively with all levels of supervision, employees, professional and clinical contacts. The Supervisor handles sensitive and confidential information and possesses excellent administrative, organizational, coordination, and collaboration skills.
·Responsible for leading and managing all patient facing helpdesk and other Telehealth support team.
·Work in conjunction with Telehealth Leadership Dyad and Telehealth Operations Manager to manage current and future Telehealth endeavors, supporting scope, budget, schedule, and process flows.
·Ability to make transactions using company-issued credit card, reconcile charges, and communicate with NLH Accounts Payable department to ensure timely payments.
·Assists AVP, Telehealth in budget planning and considerations.
·Coordinate and track Telehealth activities under the supervision of Telehealth Leadership to meet deadlines.
·Use databases to design and create custom reports for customers. Research, collect and analyze data, and present findings to support Telehealth Adoption and project activities. Collaborate with Reporting Department to ensure Telehealth data and metrics are up to date and presentable in a clear and understandable format.
·Assist with the development of effective communication mechanisms for teams, steering committees, End-User Groups, and leadership.
·Draft and publishes agendas. Plan meetings and maintains records. Will delegate some responsibilities to Coordinator.
·Coordinate and maintain complex schedules to include coordinating project activities with stakeholders. Initial and on-going educational support for Telehealth endeavors for NLH Member Organizations.
·Facilitates and lead work sessions with project teams, end-user groups, stakeholders and leaders
·Plan, coordinate and attend conferences and meetings as required.
·Coordinate, schedule, attend, and participate in all appropriate appointments and meetings.
·Investigate and track invoices to maintain awareness of use of funds, including the use of a company-issued corporate credit card.
·Process requisitions, reimbursements, and timekeeping and travel requests.
·Develop promotional material in collaboration with MARCOM website and explores other distribution approaches.
·Assist in deployment of promotional material, and ensure communication efforts are well-received across Member Organization.
Competencies and skills:
* 5+ years of relative work experience required.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent in related work experience required (8 years)
* Achieves Results: Sets high standards for their own outcomes and seizes opportunities to engage others towards objectives. Consistently moves forward with direct actions in order to attain or exceed objectives. Manages their own time effectively to accomplish assigned tasks. Successfully prioritizes multiple projects and duties as needed.
* Behaves with Integrity and Builds Trust: Acts consistently in line with the core values, commitments and rules of conduct. Leads by example and tells the truth. Does what they say they will, when and how they say they will, or communicates an alternate plan.
* Cultivates Respect: Treats others fairly, embraces and values differences, and contributes to a culture of diversity, inclusion, empowerment and cooperation.
* Demonstrates Adaptability: Learns quickly when facing a new problem or unfamiliar task; is flexible in their approach with changing priorities and ambiguity. Manages change effectively and does not give up during adversity. Capable of changing one's behavioral style and/or views in order to attain a goal. Absorbs new information readily and puts it into practice effectively.
* Effectively Communicates: Listens, speaks and writes appropriately, using clear language. Communication methods are fitting to the message(s), audience, and situation and follow-ups are regular and timely. Shows that important (non-) verbal information is absorbed and understood and asks further questions to clarify when necessary. Expresses ideas and views clearly to others and has ability to adjust use of language to the audiences' level.
* Exercises Sound Judgment & Decision Making: Understands and processes complex information, which allows for appropriate and accountable conclusions. Does not react too quickly or slowly. Balances facts, goals, and potential approaches taking the appropriate criteria into account. Makes active decisions and commits oneself by communicating confidently and respectfully.
* Fosters Accountability: Creates and participates in a work environment where people hold themselves and others accountable for processes, results and behaviors. Takes appropriate ownership not only of successes but also mistakes and works to correct them in a timely manner. Demonstrates understanding that we all work as a team and the quality and timeliness of work impacts everyone involved.
* Word processing, spreadsheets, data entry, database experience and other computer related skills.
* Practices Compassion: Exhibits genuine care for people and is available and ready to help; displays a deep awareness of and strong willingness to relieve the suffering of others.
* Continuous sitting.
* Continuous standing.
* Lifting, moving and loading less than 20 pounds.
* Work with computers, typing, reading or writing.