Work Health Coordinator
This position reports directly to the Regional Operations Manager and is responsible for providing administrative support to the Work Health clinics and facilitates day to day clinic operations. Direct report to the Regional Operations Manager.
• Registers patients who come to Work Health for care.
• Schedules appointments
• Process requests for copies of health records
• Provides excellent customer service to internal and external clients.
• General office duties
• Maintains and safeguards confidentiality of patient employee health information and Work Health records.
• Maintains daily logs and Work Health clinic statistics, to include periodic reporting.
• Performs checkout functions to include referrals, follow-up appointments and prior authorizations, as necessary.
• Administers required forms for patient completion.
• Serves as liaison to departments, members and clients to assist with and provide necessary forms and reports that promulgate seamless operations and continuous care.
• Other duties as assigned.
Competencies and skills:
* 2+ years of relative work experience required.
* Achieves Results: Sets high standards for their own outcomes and seizes opportunities to engage others towards objectives. Consistently moves forward with direct actions in order to attain or exceed objectives. Manages their own time effectively to accomplish assigned tasks. Successfully prioritizes multiple projects and duties as needed.
* Associate's Degree