Quality Systems Lead Inspector - 2nd Shift
KMA Human Resources Consulting
Puritan Medical Products is hiring for QUALITY SYSTEM LEAD INSPECTORS to join their team saving the world, one swab at a time, at their new manufacturing facility in Pittsfield, ME. Join Puritan in the quest to get testing supplies to the professionals!
A family-owned business for over 100 years, Puritan offers a comprehensive benefits plan, the opportunity to advance, and a warm and friendly employee-centric atmosphere. Benefits are available to employees working 32 hours per week and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as employee and dependent term life insurance.
We are looking for candidates who bring a cooperative spirit, welcome the opportunity to learn, and take pride in a job well done.
The Quality Systems Lead Inspectors ensure fellow quality inspectors have the training and knowledge to inspect and verify that products are produced to quality standards outlined for each production area.
In addition to Quality Inspector responsibilities, Lead Inspector responsibilities include:
- Manage a team of 6-10 teammates, including annual reviews
- Work closely with production supervisors and equipment technicians to resolve in-process quality issues
- Disposition in-process quality issues
- Ensure teammates follow documented policies and procedures as designated by Puritans Quality System
- Follow established safety rules and regulations
- Maintain working knowledge of industry standards ISO 13485 and the FDA 21 CFE Part 820
Key Skills Required
- Excellent documentation, writing and communication skills, virtually or in person
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, verifying compliance with quality standards
- Ability to develop strong working relations with Production Team, Equipment Technicians and Supervisors.
- Ability to understand and use gauges, scales and calipers
- Intermediate computer skills
- Basic mathematics
Shifts are 10 hours long, with paid 30-minute lunches and (2) 10-minute breaks. First shift runs from 5:00 am to 3:00 pm and second shift runs from 3:30 pm to 1:30 am.
This position pays $16.55 per hour on first shift and $16.90 per hour on second shift. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment physical. Subject to DOT regulations offers might also be contingent on successfully completing drug testing.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
Puritan Medical Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, credit history, unemployment status, or veteran status.