CDL Class A Delivery Drivers
Due to rapid growth and expansion, Dennis Paper & Food Service is now accepting job applications for delivery drivers in our Bangor market. Routes depart daily from our location in Bangor.
Candidates must have a professional appearance, be self-motivated, safety conscious, must have excellent customer service skills and must have the physical stamina to deliver food service products in the heat of summer and the cold of winter.
Delivery drivers leave from the aforementioned location each morning and deliver frozen, refrigerated and dry food products and cleaning supplies to our customer base of schools, hospitals, hotels and inns, restaurants and take-outs.
Compensation is based upon number of pieces delivered, miles driven and number of deliveries.
This is a Monday – Friday position with no weekend work.
Dennis Paper & Food Service is an EOE.
Candidates must have the following:
- Current and valid CDL A driver’s license
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug screening and criminal background check
- Must be able to lift up to 100lbs and lift 10 – 80lbs frequently